I would like to visit Brazil in summer holiday.
Since I traveled to Santa Catarina, Brazil in 2012 I can't forget this country. I would like visit the brazilian coast because I want to swim in the beaches, enjoy in the sand, rest in the beach and enjoy the days whith a nice tropycal temperature (the median is 28°C - 22°C), not like Santiago in summer when the sun burn my skin whit 36°C, I hate that because my head hurts and I feel melt.
I would like eat feijoada, this is one of the typical food in Brazil, the basic ingredients are rice, black beans and meat. I love black beans and I cook feijoada but I would like know the original recipe. And obviuos if I travel to Brazil I would drink caipiriña every day.
Also, I think portuguese is a nice language to hear every day and someday I like to learn it.
In summary, I would like travel to Brazil to take some time for relax, enjoy, rest, have fun and stop work and think.
Since I traveled to Santa Catarina, Brazil in 2012 I can't forget this country. I would like visit the brazilian coast because I want to swim in the beaches, enjoy in the sand, rest in the beach and enjoy the days whith a nice tropycal temperature (the median is 28°C - 22°C), not like Santiago in summer when the sun burn my skin whit 36°C, I hate that because my head hurts and I feel melt.
Beaches in Brazil
Also, I think portuguese is a nice language to hear every day and someday I like to learn it.
Caipiriña
Feijoada
In summary, I would like travel to Brazil to take some time for relax, enjoy, rest, have fun and stop work and think.
Noth of Brazil
Camboriu





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario