First, I have to say continue my studying is not the dream of my life, because I think study is not the only way to get more knowledg, the people could get knowledg in works, practice and in new experience. If I have the time, the money and the chance I would like study, before my currently carrer, something related with lighting for scenic arts, because in my currently carrer the lighting is the area where I feel more comfortable.
Before this post I had never search information for postgraduate studies, but now I search information and I found a postgraduate study about architectural lighting in Universidad Católica de Chile, postgraduate study about design of lighting for spaces in Scola Superior de Disseny in Barcelona and a postgraduate in interior lighting design in New York School of interior desing. I think is not important for me if the postgraduate is Chile or abroad, but could be interesting and nice go out of Chile for study and know a new culture, new people and new cities while you are at it. For this last fact I prefer do postgraduate studies in person, I mean on-site class, not distance learning or virtual learning.
Also study in abroad could give to my the chance of know how in other countries think about light and design, how are the process of desing and what technical instrumenst exist in other places (I mean spotlight)
Before this post I had never search information for postgraduate studies, but now I search information and I found a postgraduate study about architectural lighting in Universidad Católica de Chile, postgraduate study about design of lighting for spaces in Scola Superior de Disseny in Barcelona and a postgraduate in interior lighting design in New York School of interior desing. I think is not important for me if the postgraduate is Chile or abroad, but could be interesting and nice go out of Chile for study and know a new culture, new people and new cities while you are at it. For this last fact I prefer do postgraduate studies in person, I mean on-site class, not distance learning or virtual learning.
Also study in abroad could give to my the chance of know how in other countries think about light and design, how are the process of desing and what technical instrumenst exist in other places (I mean spotlight)



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario