Hello
First, I have to say that I love food, I love eat and I love cooking. Even, when I was in the last year of school I thought study cooking but I didn't do that.
My favourite food is hamburguers because you can make them with every you want and also I like to go out and eat hamburguers in restaurants or make in my home with my friends.
Also, a fact that make me love hamburguers is because I eat it with a beer, I think the best partner for a hamburguer is beer. I like go out and eat with my friend Cote, with my brother and with my boyfriend. My favourite places to eat humburgers in Santiago are The Shamrock, La Burguesia and Vg burguer.
Even, I like every types of hamburguers, my favourite is with this ingredients:
First, I have to say that I love food, I love eat and I love cooking. Even, when I was in the last year of school I thought study cooking but I didn't do that.
My favourite food is hamburguers because you can make them with every you want and also I like to go out and eat hamburguers in restaurants or make in my home with my friends.
Also, a fact that make me love hamburguers is because I eat it with a beer, I think the best partner for a hamburguer is beer. I like go out and eat with my friend Cote, with my brother and with my boyfriend. My favourite places to eat humburgers in Santiago are The Shamrock, La Burguesia and Vg burguer.
Even, I like every types of hamburguers, my favourite is with this ingredients:
- meat or chickpea:
- carrot
- onion
- garlic
- pickle
- onion rings
- sriracha sauce (spicy)
- bacon
- cheese
- ketchup
- bread
- tomato
For burguers:
For entire preparation:
Procedure:
For burguers, cut meat or grind chickpea, cut carrot, onion, and garlic and saute in a frying pan. For onion rings cut onion, coat it with egg, grated bread and flour, then fry it. Then take a bread put burguer bacon, cheese, bacon, tomato, pickle, ketchup and sriracha sauce and finally eat and enjoy.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario